Day 1: Ouarzazate -Agdez -Vallée Draa – Zagora
After an early lunch start heading south via the Tizi n tinififte collar, cross the Atlas to reach Agdez first village of Oued Draa valley wadi longest of Morocco, visit the kasbah Tamnogalte .after lunch track along jbel kissane onto the main road towards late evening .after several pictures stoppage zagora dinner and overnight ..
2 days Zagora – M’hamid – chagaga
Morning departure for the real desert chagaga, making a stop Tamegroute visited the pottery district Kasbah terraine under the old Koranic library with some books without handwritten das Skin goats .we continue our road to the last village hamide me, started for the adventure to enjoy the sunset in the Erg chagaga.
Day 3: chagaga – Iriki – foum Zguit – Taznakhte- Ouarzazate
If awake early to advantage of the sunrise in the desert, we leave after breakfast for crossing the dry tac Iriki opportunity to find nomadic families, a small stop to search for fossils, then to join in the road foum – Zguit ,, lunch was the capital of Taznakhte carpet entry ouarzazate end of journey
Guarantees: departure low price easy cancellation
1) 4×4 / mini bus private car with A / C
2) gas oil + driver guide speaking
3) accommodation in a hotel, Riad, or inn in half board (dinner and a good breakfast) asked if vegetarian
4) ride a camel in the desert via bivouac and back .
5) an extra 35 euro per person for lux bivouac (shower was inside the tent)
Services not included:
2) drinks, price visits, personal expenses.
3) air ticket